Dental Implants – Noblesville, IN
Tooth Replacement That Is Truly Second-to-None
Over the last few decades, dental implants have rapidly become a popular way to replace missing teeth, and it’s not hard to see why. They’re the only option that feels just like your natural pearly whites since they replicate the entire tooth structure, not just the part you can see. To find out whether you’re a good candidate for this form of tooth replacement that is truly second-to-none, schedule a consultation with Dr. James Huseman at Noble Creek Family Dentistry.
Why Choose Noble Creek Family Dentistry for Dental Implants?
- Start-to-Finish Dental Implant Care Under One Roof
- Dental Insurance Maximized & Affordable Financing Available
- Calming Dental Sedation, Pillows, & Blankets Offered
What Are Dental Implants?
Usually made from titanium or zirconia, dental implants are small cylindrical posts that Dr. Huseman surgically inserts into your jaw to replace the roots of a lost tooth. Their biocompatible properties allow them to fuse with your jawbone until they’re just as firmly embedded as your natural tooth roots. Then, our team can complete your smile by securing a tailor-made dental crown, bridge, or denture on top of the implant.
The 4-Step Dental Implant Process
- Initial consultation – During this first visit, Dr. Huseman will look over your mouth and take any needed X-rays to determine whether you’re an eligible candidate for dental implants.
- Surgery – Dr. Huseman can conveniently perform dental implant surgery himself, saving you the expense of visiting an outside specialist.
- Osseointegration & abutment placement – After the implants are placed, your jawbone will naturally grow around them in a months-long process called osseointegration. Then, we can attach metal connectors called abutments onto them.
- Placing the final prosthetic – Once your final prosthetic arrives at our office, we’ll place it onto your abutments, giving you a full and complete smile at last.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Why have dental implants become the gold standard of tooth replacement? They deliver multiple benefits that traditional solutions cannot, including:
- Being able to last for 35+ years with minimal maintenance.
- Preventing your jawbone from breaking down.
- Letting you eat and talk like you did before tooth loss.
- Elimination of slippage that comes from regular dentures.
- Feeling and looking incredibly lifelike.
- Not requiring your remaining tooth structure to be altered.
Who Dental Implants Can Help
By far the most versatile answer to missing teeth, dental implants can fill the gaps in your grin no matter how large they may be. As long as you’re an overall healthy adult who wishes to bring back lost teeth, there’s a good chance that dental implants can help you. Depending on the specific number of teeth you’re looking to replace, Dr. Huseman can suggest a version of one of the following treatment options.
Missing One Tooth
To recreate a single missing tooth, we can vertically insert an implant post into the empty space where the tooth once was. Then, we top it with a custom dental crown. Unlike a dental bridge, this treatment doesn’t require the medication of any of your healthy teeth.
Missing Multiple Teeth
If you need to replace several missing teeth in a row, we can secure a dental bridge onto two implants – one placed at each end of the gap. With an implant bridge, you get a set of replacement teeth that feel more secure and last longer than a traditional bridge – all without compromising your existing dental structure.
Missing All of Your Teeth
For patients who are frustrated with a slipping denture, securing it onto dental implants may be the perfect solution. Rather than relying on natural suction, a personalized denture can be anchored onto a small number of implants – usually between four and eight – that are strategically positioned along an arch.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
No two smiles are exactly alike, so each tooth replacement process is going to differ. Coupled with the fact that each step of the dental implant process incurs its own cost that can vary between patients, this makes it impossible for us to give a price estimate before your consultation. Our team is more than happy to answer your questions, review your financing options (such as CareCredit), and explain how dental implants’ long lifespan may actually save you money in the long run compared to bridges and dentures.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Need a Dentist for My Child I am Concerned About Bleeding Gums I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing One or More Teeth I Want to Enhance My Smile I am Scared of the Dentist I am in Pain & Need Help I Need My Wisdom Teeth Removed I Have Pain in My Jaw View Our Services